Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Real Estate Sector is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
We are looking for a Real Estate Sales Executive who will carry out the following functions:
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with clients and prospects interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts.
- Coordinating the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Facilitate arrangements to give buyers the view of a property before concluding a sales deal.
- Inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to broker property deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Conducting surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market.
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and usually refer them to property consultants who provide legal or mortgage services.
- Maintain contact with clients in order to discuss future business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling lands and buildings especially in the Lekki- Ajah environs.
- Negotiation, Communication, and Organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.