LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
Montaigne Place released an advertisement regarding Outlet Manager (Female) recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Outlet Manager (Female)|
|Recruitment Agency||Montaigne Place|
|Job Location:||Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||6th July, 2020|
Montaigne Place Outlet Manager (Female) Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree is an advantage
- 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales / Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Register for Upcoming Job Notification
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free