College of Health Science and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti was established by the Ekiti State Government Law (Re-enactment) No.16, 2019. It is located along Epe Road, Ijero-Ekiti, about 50 minutes’ drive from the state capital, Ado Ekiti. The Institution translated from the erstwhile School of Health Technology, in January, 2011 and was borne out of the need to produce qualified middle level Health Professionals that will render Primary Health Care Services, in line with the Global Concept of Community Health.
As part of the preparation to appoint substantive Principal Officers for the College, Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Bursar
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ijero-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer and the Chief Financial Officer of the College. He/she is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration and control of the finance of the college and co-ordination of the bursary of the college
Qualities and Qualification
The prospective applicant must:
- possess a good University Degree or its equivalent in relevant field (possession of higher degree will be an added advantage)
- must be a Professional Chartered Accountant registered with relevant professional bodies of either ICAN or ANAN.
- Have a minimum of five(5) years experience as a Deputy
- Bursar/Chief Accountant of a Higher Institution or its equivalent
- Not be more than 55 years of age at the time of applying for the position.
- Must have a medical certificate of fitness from a Government I1ospital.
- Must be proficient in information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years – Non-renewable. The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of Office as may be approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
Salary and other Benefits
- The salary attached to the position is consolidated Tertiary Educational Institutions salary structure.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 copies of applications, 20 copies of his/her vision for the College in the next five years, in not more than 1000 words; and twenty (20) typewritten copies of Curriculum Vitae giving the details in the following order:
- Full Name with surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government
- Nationality and how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & E-mail
- Permanent home address.
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Honors and Distinction (if any)
- Peer-reviewed publications in APA format (for the posts of Provost & Librarian)
- Conferences attended/Papers presented with dates (for the posts of Provost & Librarian)
- Previous Employer(s) and post(s) held with dates
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked with the post at the left hand corner, addressed to:
College of Health Science and Technology,
Applicants are expected to forward soft copies of Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Names and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and personal) who are to forwarded confidential reports directly to the Ag. Provost, College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti ([email protected])
Job expires in 35 days.