Adaline Limited, a Beauty company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Web Designer / Photo Editor
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
- We are looking for a smart and innovative video editor with a keen creative eye to work full time.
- Work with the Creative Director in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Create high engaging videos for our youtube, instagram, and web pages
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Edit a variety of video, photo, and graphic content, while adhering strictly to deadlines
- Review footage and make expert editing decisions to improve impact of each video deliverable
- Input music, transitions, captions, graphics, effects, and color grades to videos
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Edit crisp audio
- Ensure colour grading and quality of final videos are top notch.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe premiere pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Proven working experience with video editing, digital technology and editing software packages
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Experience in photo editing and the use of photoshop is a plus
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Knowledge of web design will also be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and work portfolio to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
- Let us know why you are the best fit for the job, don’t forget to include the word purple at the start of your email, this shows you are careful and can pay attention to the tiniest details.
- You might need to take a paid trial job to enable us have a feel of your work.
- Include previous jobs if you have them.
- Successful applicants must be ready to start immediately