About TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world. The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2019 lists the top ten schools as; Stanford Graduate School of Business, INSEAD, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, London Business School, Harvard Business School, University of Chicago: Booth, Columbia Business School, Ceibs, MIT: Sloan and University of California at Berkeley: Haas. Click here for details.
All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile. The grant is awarded to successful candidates prior to the annual intake for that Business School. The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is intended to provide additional financial support to help African students bridge some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. Since launching, scholarships have been awarded to 43 students in total attending Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, MIT: Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of California at Berkeley: Haas, University of Chicago: Booth, IE Business School Madrid, University of Cambridge: Judge, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton and Columbia Business School. Our scholars have come from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Togo.
Scholarship Sponsor: TY Danjuma Danjuma MBA Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: Harvard Business School; Stanford Graduate School of Business; University of Pennsylvania, Wharton; London Business School; University of Chicago; Columbia Business School, Ceibs; MIT, Sloan; University of California at Berkeley, Haas.
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Support
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for African students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria
To be considered for the 2021 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for African Students to Study Abroad, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be African students who have been offered admission to study in the top-ten ranked Business School.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must show the willingness to advance the course of Business Administration in the African continent.
How to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
Applicants are to send an online application with the following information to be listed below to the email: [email protected]
- Full Name
- Full Contact Address
- Name of Business School where you have been offered admission into an MBA Programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of CV
- Copy of budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarships and loan information)
30th June, 2020
Official Scholarship Website: Visit the Official Website for more Details