Survival Fund Portal Login
Survival Fund Registration & Registration Gateway 2020 www.survivalfundapplication.com: Are you trying to log into the Survival Fund Application portal? Would you like to register your application in the Federal Government’s MSME N75 Billion Survival Fund for Small Businesses and Artisans? If so, this article is all you need to get started.
Registration for the Survival fund is open and you can register now on the web portal www.survivalfundapplication.com. To register on the portal, visit the Survival Fund 2020 Application Portal now.
Survival Fund Registration Form 2020 Requirements
The Survival Fund registration requirements is here for those interested in the application form:
- You fit be small business owner (wit staff) or dey self-employed (you dey do your own tin)
- 45% of those wey go benefit go be women and 5% na those wit special needs
- If na company, e must dey registered wit Corporate Affairs Commission, get at least three staff, get Nigerian oga and dis oga must get BVN
- For self-employed, di goment dey target those wey dey do transport work e.g. bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride-share drivers (Uber, Bolt dem) and mechanics
- Also artisans like plumbers, bricklayers, electricians etc qualify
For Stream 2, FG neva reveal di next 12 states wey go benefit from dis initiative but dem go start di implementation by 19 October and e go end on 31 October
Stream 3 go start on 9 November till 21 November and dem go take di last 13 states.
Survival Fund Registration Portal Login
Follow the steps below to login in to the small business survival fund portal website after you have registered for an account.
- Access the survival fund registration portal through the login page link below;
- Enter your details in the Sign In form on the right side of the page.
- Then click the Sign In button below the form