e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses. With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Solution Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements of clients to Estream’s technical Infrastructure to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the Clients in meeting their business objectives.
- Finding the best technology solution among all possible to solve Clients’ existing business problems.
- Responsible for the design and ensure that fulfillment of Solutions is consistent with the approved design.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Design and propose a solution that meets various customers’ requirements.
- Comprehend business strategies, requirements, and develop/propose designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy Clients’ needs.
- Act as a contributing member of the Service Delivery team from project inception to completion.
- Actively listen to client problems, requirements, and gather substantial information when creating solutions.
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects.
- Always assess and evaluate risk at both customer premise and eStream infrastructure when proposing a solution.
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
- Participating in technology selection.
- Participate in delivering of the departmental vision in line with corporate goals
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested.
- Participate in ensuring team members deliver quality results
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Liaise with Sales Team, NOC Team, and NPO to design and deliver projects
- Participate in coaching employees in the department.
- Maintain an understanding of how your fellow colleague performs their daily task and how decisions are taken to fit into the broader organizational picture.
- Seek and provide useful feedback from customers to Line Manager
- Generate and submit a periodic reports as required to Line Manager.
- Identify customer technical requirements/needs and align the same with eStream enterprise architecture.
- Participating in prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in deploying unified communications, solutions using cisco or Microtik, and framework security solutions with Palo alto or Fortinet security gears.
- Network experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Minimum of 4-year degree/diploma
- Possession of relevant certification and member of at least 1 relevant association is required
- Fluent in English and any other local language is an advantage
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Certification in CCNPA, ITIL, and CNWA. CBAP Certification is not mandatory but an added advantage.
- Medium knowledge on ISP network design
- Medium knowledge on RF Technology
- Medium experience in Customer Service
- Technology Research
- Conceptual Thinker – Executes tactical plans to achieve strategic requirements
- Problem Solver – Has the mental agility to identify and solve relevant business challenges
- Results Achiever – Produces sustainable business results.
- Operationally Astute – Sets priorities, plans, organizes, and coordinates the work of others.
- Relationship Manager – Builds professional networks across teams through collaboration and co-operation
- Successful delivery of agreed solutions design within the agreed time.
- Propose cost-effective solutions.
- The incumbent may be required to sit in cold (air-conditioned) rooms for a long time.
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
- Service Delivery Team Lead, Pre-sale Executive, Sales Team, GM Commercials
Application Closing Date
8th Janaury, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 3 days.