Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Running Contract
- We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Must have a B.Sc in a any field of study
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.