Openemployment.ng is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: EDTECH/EISOFT
- We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets
- Preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience as an Edtech or Software marketer
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
Key skills needed include:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Result Oriented.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.