S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria, is currently recruiting an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below position in its Cassava Processing Plant:
The Job : Fitter
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Odighi Community, Edo, Nigeria
Job ref: FIT20200082
- Involving in the factory equipment erection;
- Examining blueprints and materials list to obtain parts specifications (mechanical, electrical etc.) for assembling;
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components if required;
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size;
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by management periodically.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or relevant field;
- Minimum of 4years cognate experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Ability to use hand and power tools;
- Ability to interpret blueprints for mechanical systems;
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills;
- Exceptional welding and mechanical skills;
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment policies;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 10 days.