LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Graphics & Video Artist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will work in the Growth Team of RelianceHMO creating visual assets and materials to maintain and develop the company’s brand.
- You will create high quality visual work, expressing our identity in diverse ways while staying consistent with the persona of the brand. Needed is a deep understanding of simple design/video principles and ability to come up with creative and effective visual solutions.
- You are also a team player able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
You’ll love this organisation because:
- You’ll have a clear career path
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Plan and execute all graphics design and visual storytelling projects of the organization, across both digital and offline media.
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Design all graphic media files for the company, including advertisements, social media images, printed materials, signage etc.
- Gather content for designs, including written content and images.
- Create visual stories using photography and video creation and editing tools.
- Ensure that all designs and visual materials are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Think and execute interesting ideas outside the box.
- Work collaboratively to push the agenda of the Growth Team and the organization as a whole.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in graphic designing and visual story creation; freelance or professional experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Design Software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierPro, etc) and other creative suite tools.
- Strong sense of creativity and personal expression.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Some Perks and Benefits
- Daily meals
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
How To Apply
Job expires in 12 days.