Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Project Manager (Growth)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are hiring a Project Manager to join our project team and manage projects for major functions within our organization.
- You will work alongside other project managers and report directly to Head, Global Sales and the Project Management Office.
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing business and data analysis related tasks
- Fun fact: Coding skills are not required but Business Analysis skills are an added advantage
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team, etc.
- Develop full-scale project plans to track performance and progress as well as associated communication documents using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals and objectives
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all projects/initiatives undertaken by the Growth(sales) team
- Implement effective stakeholder engagement and communications strategy for all stages of projects
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Submit weekly and monthly progress / status reports of all projects
- Serving as a liaison between project team and growth team;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date with changes in the industry.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent documentation skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and/or supporting successful projects.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Need Help? we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 98 days.