Fenix International, a subsidiary of ENGIE is a next-generation energy and technology company.
ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable instalments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities.
With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access (EEA) aims to remain a leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Payment Support Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Payment Support Interns with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- A successful Payment Support Intern must be computer literate, a critical thinker, attentive to details and comfortable using Microsoft packages. This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Ensure an excellent experience to all customers with each interaction
- Verify and record payments made by customers to Company accounts
- Maintain customer records by updating account information of complaints, issues, resolutions, e.t.c.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Reconcile Company accounts at the end of each day
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to process customers payments in a prompt fashion
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels for the call Center; recommending process improvements.
Required Skills & Experience
- OND holders, candidates about to undergo or currently undergoing the one year NYSC scheme are preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Job expires in 96 days.