Outsource Africa Limited – Our client, a Fintech startup company is looking to fill the position of:
The Job : Operations Executives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The job of the operation executive is to carry out daily operational functions within our payment and financial service team, assist to fine tune our processes and suggest ways to make our operations more effective.
- The improvement of our operational system is a pivotal function of the operation executive.
- Establish and carry out day-to-day operations processes within our payment and financial services team, and take key operational decisions
- Cover a wide range of tasks: conduct KYC review of customers; analyze transactions to identify any potential fraudulent activity; manage fraud detection tools, creating rules and analyzing fraud patterns; provide advice and support on fraud-related matters to customer service team
- Take ownership of the development and improvement of internal processes, guidelines and documentation to improve efficiency and collaboration
- Drive product and process improvement through data analysis and team up with our product & engineering teams to implement ideas
- Bring innovative ideas to make our operations area more transparent, measurable, and effective
- Play a pivotal role in scaling up the operations as the company expands into other markets.
Educational and Skill Requirement
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 4 days.