Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) www.nda.edu.ng – This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 72nd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from 5th December, 2019 to 14th May, 2020. Admission into NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerians. I you are interested in applying, kindly follow the guideline below to apply for NDA Recruitment 2020.
NDA – Application for Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy 72nd Regular Course – ndaapplications.net
NDA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Armed Force Selection Board (AFSB) interview for the 72 Regular Course will begin on September 12.
The candidates will be interviewed in three batches.
- “Batch 1, which included Anambra, Bauchi, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Kano, Kaduna, Nassarawa, Ondo and Plateau states, is to report for screening from Sept. 12.
- “Batch 2, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Yobe and Zamfara States, is to report on Sept. 26.
- “Batch 3, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, FCT, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Sokoto and Taraba States will report on Oct. 10.”
The Registrar warned that the candidates who failed to report on the dates would not be allowed to attend the interview.
Date of Screening Test for NDA Recruitment 2020
- The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 16 May 2020.
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Requirements for Admission
Candidates eligible for 72 Regular Course Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy.
- e. Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE
- (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations
- (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
Nature and Duration of Training:
- Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years.
- On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Screening Test Conditions
- Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should access and Apply Via the NDA Portal Below:
Click Here to Start Application
NDA Application Form
When the page opens, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Submission of Applications
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.