The National Broadcasting Commission is a parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria established by Section 1 of the National Broadcasting Commission Act, Cap. NII, laws of the Federation, 2004 and vested with the responsibilities of, amongst other things, regulating and controlling the broadcasting Industry in Nigeria.
National Broadcasting Commission Act, Cap N11 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004 in line with Section 5, Subsection 7 of the Act, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position below:
The Job : Director Legal
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Director Legal to the Commission shall handle all Legal Matters including directing the Commission on all Legal activities and prosecution to Court affecting the Commission of any Legal matters.
Qualification / Requirements
The Candidate for the post is expected to possess the following qualification and requirements:
- Candidate must have minimum of Master’s Degree in Law and at least 20 years Post Bachelor’s Degree Experience. He/she must be above 40 years of age at the time of application.
- He/she must not be below the rank of Deputy Director. He/she must have fair knowledge of Broadcast Rights. Experience in Legal Matters in relation to Broadcasting will be an added advantage.
- Must be a fair-minded, morally sound and dynamic individual with an impeccable reputation and free from financial embarrassment.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in Mass Media especially broadcasting will be an added advantage.
- Must enjoy excellent physical and mental health (with evidence from a government hospital).
Terms of Application / Condition of Service
The appointment is for a period of 4 years and is subject to renewal. The salary and other benefits enjoyed by the office.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit six (6) copies of typewritten Application, with an electronic copy on CD of Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of Credentials, functional telephone numbers and email address.
All applications are to be addressed and sent to:
Ag. Chairman, Establishment Committee,
National Broadcasting Commission,
No. 26, Ibrahim Taiwo Street, Asokoro District,
P.O.Box 5747, Abuja.
Job expires in 7 days.