University Press PLC (UPPLC) was founded in 1949 under the name of Oxford University Press Nigeria, and has grown to become one of the oldest, most experienced and the Nation’s Foremost Publishers of materials for educational and for general reading. At incorporation as a public liability company in 1978, the Company’s name was changed to University Press Limited with an authorised share capital of 8,000,000 Ordinary shares of 50k each.
Quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 14th August 1978, UPPLC has, on two occasions, won the prestigious Stock Exchange Merit Award in the service sector of quoted companies. It has also won, for two consecutive years, 1984 and 1985, the Concord Prize for Excellence in Academic Publishing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Marketing Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- B.Sc, B.Ed / HND in Marketing or any related discipline with minimum of second class lower division or lower credit.
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience in sales / marketing.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the publishing industry and familiar with the operating terrain.
- Computer literacy.
- Good mannerism with high social skills, integrity and strength of character.
- Good driving skills with a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent report writing skill.
Competitive and sufficiently attractive for the right type of candidate. A fulfilling and bright career is assured.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, CV, and photocopies of their Credentials (as stated above) to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Send soft copies to:
The Head (Human Resources Division),
University Press Plc,
Three Crowns Building, Jericho, Ibadan,
Applicants applying for the position should state the preferred location.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 4 days.