Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Associate Product Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Provide end-to-end product life cycle management from information gathering to reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Collect quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesize customer research
- Gather product requirements and align them with business goals
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Develop new product features
- Work on developing product strategies
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting the completion of release/sprint goals
- Efficiently translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps
- Ensure that projects meet the needs of intended clients through efficient market research and regional input
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems engineering team, program associates to share required product properties
- Create viable product design documents and clear product requirements for internal team.
- Continuously iterate with relevant stakeholders to manage competing priorities and guide decision making in line organizational goals.
- Continuously make iterative decisions based on customer and business needs
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems Engineering team to negotiate on the technical implementation options and
- Clearly communicate key product changes and updates with relevant stakeholders appropriate avenues such as trainings, webinars emails etc to create awareness about products
- Exercise knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) to enhance product features and internal processes
- Establish and review test plans; lead UAT to ensure team capability requirements and deadlines are met
- Conduct feedback sessions with Enterprise Systems Engineering teams to continuously iterate and improve team processes and performance
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods
- Other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives
- This position reports to Head, Enterprise Systems Product.
Experience in Product Management Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Product Management, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 1 – 3 years of related experience as a Product Owner or in a Product Management role
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience of modern technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management systems; experience with Atlassian tools (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize projects and manage multiple dynamic priorities.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position