Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages ecommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver optimum Vasiti handles all back-office operations value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join our versatile team and help achieve our marketingobjectives. As a Marketing Executive you will be tasked withimplementing, supportingand managing all marketingactivitiesas well as collaborating with other departments tocontribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Onboard trusted manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors to Vasiti wholesale center.
- Accountable for managing relationship between Vasiti.com and all vendors.
- Reports directly and works closely with Head of Marketing.
- Create wholesaler, manufacturer and distributor accounts including Vasiti retail section and upload products to respective Vasiti Platforms.
- Communicate and manage the relationship of Vasiti with all on boarded wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and related target audience to resolve arising challenges with our technology.
- Onboard retailers and small business owners on Vasiti Wholesale Center.
- Create awareness of and develop initiatives to effectively market the brand of Vasiti.
- Assist with development, implementation and evaluation of marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Collaborate with team members as needed to accomplish Vasiti objectives.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND with 0-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Must be hardworking, willing to work both on the field and in the office.
- Must be available to travel when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Excellent communication and people skills (ability to speak Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa is an added advantage).
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV to: [email protected] using the above job role as the subject.
Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 6 days.