Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading Non-Bank Financial Institution. The company provides investment services in stock-broking, leasing, trade financing, and portfolio management, amongst others. The company is focused on driving continued growth and delivering ultimate customer and employee experience.
Job Title: Manager (Credit & Marketing)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting To: Head of Credit & Marketing
- You will ensure the smooth running of the Credit and Marketing department.
- You will analyse credit and financial reports to determine risk involved in loaning money or extending credit.
- You will scrutinise financial data such as market share, income growth, and management quality to decide if loans will be lucrative.
- Gathering information, reading financial briefings, assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information, undertaking risk assessment analysis, visiting clients, keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits, keeping knowledge of key issues up – to – date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues), helping to enhance the quality of credit applications, and making recommendations about procedural / policy changes.
- In addition, you will aggressively grow Risk Asset and the credits must be performing at all times. The non performing loans must be near zero.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately.