Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Inventory Manager (Ecommerce & Logistics)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will ensure E-commerce fulfillment process is optimal and achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of Customer satisfaction.
- Daily stock management and financial procedures monitoring.
- Ensure all necessary processes are in place to ensure zero stock out and stock counts are accurate.
- Ensure adequate stock management tools and processes are in place to enable efficient work flow.
- Improve the ratio of Customer Service and Order Confirmation
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of products to proactively determine potential shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and receivables to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Collaborate with the procurement and warehouse for constant products availability.
- Use IT systems/ Excel to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate excellent organizational
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to pay close attention to details in order to implement effective inventory control
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
Job expires in 116 days.