Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, Itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Internal Auditor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Qualified Accountant to serve as The Accounting Manager for Carlcare Development.
- The Accounting Manager would be responsible for managing various accounting functions, not limited to overseeing the collation and analysis of financial information including general ledger, preparing of financial information and also managing the SAP first-line support
- Work hand in hand with the finance team to ensure effective accounting system.
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems.
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Inspect accounting books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Carry out supplier check and verification, price check for materials, purchases and projects.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Supervise monthly, quarterly and yearly inventory checks
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with. Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues.
- Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefits where necessary.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of applicable partners’ transactions. Review of incentive payment to partners.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations and preparing audit reports and commentaries.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor), with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or any ERP Accounting Software
- Experience working with a reputable or multinational company is a bonus
- A strong background in a similar role within the manufacturing sector is essential.
Competences and Attributes:
- Sound independent judgement.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Track record of working in a cross-functional organization and leading a team is desired.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How To Apply
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Job expires in 8 days.