Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Cyber Security Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 11 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
Job ID: 6192
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- The primary objective is to manage and deliver business systems, projects, programs, technology and information to the Business
- Responsible for managing the technology resources and support facilities, and all related programs
- Plans, organizes, and controls the day-to-day information technology resource activities across the Agile Portfolio Office (APO), Enterprise Architecture and Architecture Design (ETAD), Solutions development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Responsible for the Delivery and management of technology projects and solution life cycle for business enablement, service & process transformation and cost efficiency initiatives.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Develop technology standards and compliance and exception processes to build technology platforms
- Ensures Country alignment to Africa IT Operating Model
- Satisfactory Audit Findings
- Improve leadership capability and engagement
- Efficient management of IT staff on development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer
- Efficient Project Implementation
- Business Continuity Plans (Establishment of fully fledged DRP)
- Preferred Qualification and Experience
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Minimum of 11 years experience of broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of Information technology Infrastructure and Security.
- Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Emerging technology monitoring
- Technology Orientation
- Information Security
- IT Systems
- IT Knowledge.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here