LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
iRecruit Global Services released an advertisement regarding Front Desk Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||iRecruit Global Services|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||25th June, 2020|
iRecruit Global Services Front Desk Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Must speak and write in English excellently
- Should have sound interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have an HND/OND
- Must be computer savvy
- Should be solution-oriented to fulfilling duties
- Female candidate preferred
- Residency within reasonable distance from Lekki preferred (Gbagada, Ajah, etc.)
- Previous guest service and reservations experience preferred but not necessary
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- Liaise with workspace and/or virtual office prospects for conversion to clients
- Determine clients needs and preferences and offer best solutions from company services
- Manage client bookings of office spaces to optimise facilitiesТ use, update clients accordingly and prevent schedule-clashes in use of facilities
- Manage customer issues/complaints with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction
- Manage cleaning staff & junior office assistants
- Answer & screen inbound phone calls on behalf of the business and/or its clients
- Book meetings/appointments and/or facility reservations with 3rd parties on behalf of clients
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing for the business and its clients
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing system
- Handle internal & external requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meeting arrangements for the business and its clients
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment & facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free