Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a reputable Furniture Manufacturing company located in Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Operations Manager (Furniture)
Job Application Code: FOM001
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc. degree in Architecture, Engineering or relevant discipline with certifications in PMP is desirable
- A minimum of fifteen (10) years’ relevant experience with at least five (5) years in senior managerial capacity in the manufacturing industry.
- Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis is important
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to initiate and propose strategic plan for Furniture factory operations, define the critical success factors and ensure after approval by the Board, the achievement of the vision/targets by setting and maintaining the correct focus for the organization.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day Factory operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre agreed terms, budget and scope.
- Ability to organize workflows to meet specifications and timelines and implement methodology to measure due date delivery performance
- Ability to monitor products standards at various levels of production and at the point of release so that cost of rework is reduced / eliminated
- Ability to perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV (PDF format) to: [email protected] using the “Job title and Job code” as email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.