mDoc is a digital health social enterprise that leverages behavioral science, technology and quality improvement methodologies to provide improved access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
In close partnership with organizations, we are augmenting the health system to focus on what matters to our members in their communities. We are building an enabling community-based ecosystem to better help people with self-management of their chronic conditions and other wellness and health needs while helping them navigate quality in-person healthcare when face to-face care is needed. We are growing quickly and therefore are working hard to build a team with curiosity, problem-solving skills and a deep desire to positively impact health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Customer Service Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- In this position, you will be a part of the team cohort supporting members to enroll into mDoc programs, as well as facilitate fulfillment of their specific navigational needs. Here you will often be the first point of contact for mDoc.
- You will be expected to follow standardized guidelines for managing incoming and outgoing communications while personalizing the support at the same time. Along with the mDoc team, you will cultivate an environment reflecting the values of mDoc Healthcare, including respect for our members and team members. Providing optimal member centred care and experience is of critical importance to mDoc so we are looking for people who embody this in mind and action.
- You must be data-driven or willing to be data-driven such that you are looking constantly at our member needs, responding to them and also looking at population level data and coming up with ideas on how to drive continued engagement and adherence.
- We are looking for risk-takers with a LOT of initiative who are willing to learn and grow with and add value to a startup company that wants to help people improve their health and wellness. You must be someone who is comfortable with technology.
- Provide medical emergency guidance and healthcare information, or referrals to callers on the hotline in a polite, empathetic manner.
- Reliably adhere to assigned schedules.
- Navigate callers to the healthcare facility, service or provider of their choice using the NaviHealth.ai platform in compliance with established protocols.
- Contribute to weekly and monthly monitoring activities.
- Maintain engagement records and other documents
- Research and compile needed clinical resources
- Support marketing and sales initiatives as subject matter expert.
- Review data constantly and provide feedback within expected time frames on improvements or support
- Be based in Lagos
- Be required to use technology for a majority of the work.
- The ideal candidate should be either a licensed and experienced nurse or auxiliary nurse
- Must have completed First Aid Training and have at least a basic understanding of lifesaving skills
- Strong affinity for customer service.
- Ability to speak one or more Nigerian languages is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to support, communicate, and teach the unique culture and values of mDoc
- Technology savvy and enthusiastic adopter of work and personal tools. Must be comfortable with assisting others in using technology and working remotely
- Passion for improving health care experience, outcomes and costs
- Interest in reviewing and responding to patient and population health data
- Fluency in English required.
- Strong communication and “person-centred” skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the below Documents to: [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
- Your Resume or CV.
- A cover letter.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 48 days.