Hustle Mobile is an on-demand multivendor, multi- service app for essential services with a focus on providing swift and efficient delivery. Hustle is designed for every potential hustler and entrepreneur with the energy and drive to excel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Acquisition Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Acquisition Manager is responsible for evangelizing Hustle Mobile, increasing customer base and market share and ensuring new and existing customers use our services on Hustle Mobile.
- The Manager will employ various marketing strategies to increase our customer base by building a database of potential customers, sending out newsletters and campaigns and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- The Manager will be able to work collaboratively with different departments and leadership levels both externally and internally to build an unequalled customer experience on Hustle.
- The Manager will bring the necessary skills to communicate and collaborate with Integration, Account Management and Advertising teams to support customer experience on Hustle.
- Reports directly to Senior Manager, Operations
The job responsibilities include:
- Clearly define and understand best audience targets and opportunities for each marketing campaign in order to optimize attendance results, ROI and customer acquisition.
- Work with approved plans and calendar, negotiate and place media buys including print, radio, and collaborate actively for digital/social media execution. Manage media traffic to ensure that sponsored ads and spots are run efficiently.
- Manage marketing strategies including activation, digital and static signage, flyers, and other collateral.
- Work with other Acquisition Managers and team members to ensure connectivity to the end goal of customer acquisition.
- Maintain close working relationships with all team members to ensure consistent brand messaging, alignment with strategic marketing plans, and cross-promotion optimization.
- Develop media calendars and campaign schedules to provide context and clarity to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own Hustle’s brand awareness and perception KPI tracking, and report findings to Senior Manager Operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute strong media plans and promotional efforts across digital and traditional marketing channels that comply with Hustle’s goals and requirements, adhere to established budgets and yield budgeted sales results. Coordinate and compare results of marketing campaigns, provide actionable insights, and adjust accordingly.
- Work collaboratively with Integration, Account Management, IT, Social Media and Advertising teams.
- Always be driven and creative to ensure customers are supported with clear focus towards a great experience using Hustle Mobile
- Develop content strategy driven by market data analysis, customer preferences and market dynamics.
- Develop and implement strategy for acquiring new customers, expand customer base, increase market share and also focusing on customer retention.
- Identify content opportunities and partnerships with producers, influencers, content creators, studios, TV networks and content owners/aggregators
- Work in synergy with the Seller Acquisition Manager and occasionally, interchangeably.
- Dive deep and analyse data (internal and external) for informed decision making.
- Provide regular reports on customers acquired, weekly orders, returned customers to management
- Work with new and existing customers and work collaboratively with your team and cross- functional teams to plan and execute the organisations vision and strategy
- Create and review the right metrics to drive improvements in acquisitions strategy.
- Results oriented, taking the initiative and ownership to make things happen on time, to a high standard and with high attention to detail.
- Understanding of and experience in the Retail e-commerce business (retail and/or brand) is a preference. Preferably
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Development Specialist or Acquisition Manager or similar role.
- A hands-on individual with a self-starter mind-set who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A team-player who is comfortable executing end to end and prioritizing tasks depending on business needs and urgency.
- A strategic and analytical thinker who can work through detail and put complex ideas into a simple, clear framework.
- Ability to balance execution across multiple work streams.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Professional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Passion for retail, e-commerce and Hustle Mobile.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a College or University
- Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills.
- Background in working and negotiating deals in the digital space
- Understanding of rights, deal structures and license agreements.
- Ability to independently operate with minimal supervision to execute these agreements and on boarding.
- Experience in an external-facing role along with ability to work with multiple internal teams
- Experience in interacting with senior management and managing key stakeholders
- Experience in conflict resolution Excellent presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
For More Information: Call – 08184900001