Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Civil Engineers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 4- 6years’ industry knowledge is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job expires in 2 days.