Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding & Communications Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Brand Communications Officer, who reports to the MD, is generally responsible for continually enhancing a particular brand image; increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing. He/she is also responsible for developing a strong brand name and image.
- The Brand Communications Managers must ensure all team members provide high-quality customer service, monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- They are also responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with big bosses about marketing related issues, at the same time cultivating a positive working relation with them.
- The brand communications officer acts as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations. He/she formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- The Brand communications officer will be in charge of providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
Education and Training Requirements
- The Brand Communications Officer must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Finance, or any related field.
- A postgraduate degree is not necessary, although it would prove to be advantageous.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in advertising, marketing, or media buying is also required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- This role requires constant communication, thus, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in marketing and public relations.
- He/she must be highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative, and possess good time management skills.
- He or she must be able to multi-task, do market research and analyze results effectively, prioritize and influence stakeholders; understand the target market and its dynamics.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.