Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Team Lead, Treasury
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Review the market information and its impact on the Banks’ funding position, Processing treasury/currency trading transactions Secondary market trading, providing viable capital raising alternatives to clients and conducting periodic analysis of the capital markets.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Directs preparation of budgets and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Ensures compliance with IFRS, CBN and other regulatory requirements.
- Direct oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
- Oversees Treasury operations and consolidation of reports for subsidiaries.
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting Treasury.
- Evaluates investment activities and portfolio management.
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Initiates and oversees execution of all investment banking transactions.
- Serves as Treasury’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Oversees and delivers recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
- Education: First degree in Economics, Accounting or other finance related discipline with a minimum of Second Class honors. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a bank, 2-3 years of which should have been in a team position
- Certification(s): A recognized professional certification such as ACI, CFA, ACCA, ACIB, ICAN will be an added advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capital/Financial Markets Knowledge
- Valuation and Modelling Techniques
- Financial Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and securities laws
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management
- Strong selling/negotiation skills
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Oral & Written communication
- Strong strategic orientation
- General managerial/ administration
- Team building / conflict management
- Leadership / Influencing
- Organization and coordination skills
- Team work.
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Salary, Leave Allowance, Medical Allowance, Bonus payments as applicable
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job expires in 102 days.