Roman Stoan is is a web application development company operating in the Healthcare landscape, developing products usable by providers, payers and members in the space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Back End Developers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Nigeria
- A backend developer works alongside front end developers, full stack developers, programmers or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs.
- They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads – be that traffic or demanding scripts.
- They are also tasked with maintaining and testing existing back end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible.
- Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
Typical duties include:
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
Applicants should have some or most of the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in one or many of scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Experience with SQL, MySQL
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture deployment.
- NGN1,800,000 – 2,400,000 / Year.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of their Resume and a link to their github/bitbucket profile to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 36 days.