Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Institutional Research (IR) / Quality Assurance Officer (QA)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- Master’s Degree in either Statistics, Mathematics, or Business Administration from an accredited College or University
- Must have at least 5 years experience in statistical role within an educational / professional environment
- Preferably should have experience in IR / QA department of an educational institution
- Good understanding of MIS is important
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Excellent ability to collect, compile, analyze and disseminate Information for institutional planning and decision making
- Must have a good knowledge of N.U.C. and other Nigerian educational regulatory authorities policies
- Must have a strong ability to design, conduct, and analyze various feedbacks using statistical methods
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities conducted
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing, and in preparing electronic documents
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Job expires in 8 days.