WNF Services, a diagnostic company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Head of Marketing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
- We are urgently looking to hire a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities.
- The ideal candidate will oversee all marketing activities of the company, ensuring the marketing team effectively fulfills the organisations marketing strategies.
- Generating referrals by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans for the marketing department
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new services and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 2 years Work experience as Head of Marketing or Marketing Manager, preferably in sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Formal sales training.
- Experience in managing a large team at a more senior level
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 5 days.