Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale Pharmacist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a wholesale pharmacist.
- Must have worked in a reputable wholesale pharmacy.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.