Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans overall policies and goals for Business Development
- Provides necessary vision and leadership required to get the company growing and to prepare it for its future tasks.
- Identifies potential Business Partners and negotiates agreements.
- Teams with the Head of Projects and HSE Services Manager in supervising Request for Proposals/Quotations (RFP/Q) process including soliciting from desirable prospective clients and preparing proposals for new businesses.
- Ensures that all Corporate Objectives and Targets are met within the defined period.
- Develops and administers Marketing Database which includes Clients and Prospects Information, Mailing Lists and Financial Reports
- Develops database of competition -nproducts pricing and quality
- Expand current business services/ products in line with corporate objectives and aspirations
- Identify and develop new markets/customers plans in accordance with company’s strategy and goals.
- Monitor proposal and market/project development methods to ensure the company meets its target
- Works with Senior Leadership in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts
- Develops and manages relationships with Alliance Partners
- Develops and manages relationship with existing clients
- Oversees Corporate Communications activities including Internal and External Communications Systems; Public Relations efforts; External Vendors and Consultants.
- Networks key industry players and relevant Government functionaries to create a positive identification with the Tomsey brand.
- Ensures presence of Tomsey at relevant professional groups events, trade exhibitions
- Manages sponsorship of events and distribution of sales and marketing materials
- Provides leadership, guidance and support to direct and indirect reports
- Appraises direct reports based on set KPIs
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 6 years minimum preferably in the oil and gas industry with educational background in Engineering
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 22 days.