Prekeazu Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to promote education, health and youth engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Program Coordinator
Location: Omoku, Rivers
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are looking for a Program Coordinator to help in planning and organizing programs and activities in Prekeazu Foundation
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda.
- Relevant experience as a program coordinator
- Basic knowledge of MS office
- Communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.