Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Van Salesman will promote and sell our products at customer locations. In this role, you will drive a van on an established route, identify new sales leads in the area, and provide services to our regular customers. Your duties will also include keeping sales records and ensuring proper maintenance of the company vehicle.
- To ensure success as a Van Salesman, you should possess a clean driving record and demonstrate an excellent track record as a salesperson in a related industry.
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Preferably male candidates with OND qualifications only.
- 3 years of experience as a Van Salesman, or similar.
- 1-year experience in sales
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.