LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Host Institution(s): University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Field(s) of study: Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships: 1 for September 2020
Target group: International students
Scholarship value: 50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. The deadline is 30 June 2020 for September 2020 start. Visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The deadline is 30 June 2020 for September 2020 start
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/chancellors-scholarship