Personalization is the key to capturing customer attention and loyalty. In this blog, we delve into how Oracle’s Unity CDP empowers marketers to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at scale. By leveraging Unity CDP’s advanced AI and machine learning capabilities, marketers can harness customer data to craft tailored campaigns, dynamic content, and predictive recommendations. Discover how using personalization with Unity CDP enables marketers to unlock superpowers that build lasting connections with customers by providing the right message, at the right time, through the right channel.
4 Ways to Design Personalization with Unity
The magic of Unity CDP is its ability to organize data from a broad range of sources from within your organization as well as from third-party sources outside of your company. The data is managed, categorized, and most importantly matched to individuals using Unity’s advanced identity resolution capabilities. This results in more positive matches and a fuller picture of your customers and prospects.
Unity gathers experiences, interactions, and data points that were previously held in siloed systems across your organization to form a single golden record, unlocking next-level personalization options for marketers.
One of the immediate benefits of Unity is the ability to use real-time triggers to send messages. Delivering the right message at the right time has been the number one goal of marketing for ages and the ability to execute on this differentiates winning campaigns from noise and clutter. With Unity, marketers can respond the moment a prospect shows intent delivering personalized content that’s targeted to the individual.
Unity connects with email systems, SMS platforms, social media, and direct mail and gives marketers the ability to deliver messages at the moment, at peak relevance, using the channel the customer prefers most.
But what does this all mean in the real world? With Unity in place ingesting data, matching records, and creating a single, 360-degree view of your customers, what actual things can you do?
Hyper-personalization has been a buzzword for quite some time and is a superpower you can unlock with Unity CDP. It represents a rethinking of how emails and digital communications are sent. In a fully hyper-personalized marketing world, every email would be a one-off sent to a list of one. It’s a world where messages are triggered by interactions as they happen, are immediately actionable, and contain content that’s specific to the recipient.
Manage your content personalization with Unity CDP via Segments and Campaigns. Marketers can use the drag-and-drop Segment editor to create highly specific lists of contacts based on dynamic criteria and identify specific attributes for personalization in Campaign emails.
With Unity CDP, marketers can go beyond that and personalize not just the content of the messages, but when and where they are delivered. Some examples of hyper-personalized messages that Unity CDP enables include …
- Timed discounts – Know when your customers are most likely to make a purchase and deliver a discount code via SMS on birthdays, or anniversaries, or using mobile device geo-fencing to deliver a coupon to their App when they enter your store.
- Abandon Cart and Abandon Browse emails – Send gentle, incentivized reminders to shoppers that haven’t completed checkout, or showed a strong interest in one or more product categories on your website.
- Product recommendations – Leverage eCommerce data to display “things you might like” lists in places other than the check-out process. This can be deployed in emails, on your website, or anywhere your marketing campaigns reach audiences.
Unity can also help you avoid some of the more common issues marketers face in connection with audiences and in managing complex technologies.
- Oversaturation – The Unity CDP can help reduce the total number of communications sent to individuals over some time, avoiding inbox clutter and boosting engagement rates.
- Duplicative messaging – Coordinate your efforts across multiple channels to target the right one for the message and avoid sending the same message to an individual via email, SMS, or social at once.
- Operational Complexity – Unity does not require support from data analysts and other technical staff. Marketers can segment and target audiences via Unity’s drag-and-drop features.
Relationship One supports the full range of Oracle marketing products as well as many common platforms. If you’re interested in learning more about how to maximize your personalization with Unity CDP or how other solutions can help your organization achieve its marketing goals, let us know! We’d be happy to talk through your needs. We can help with everything from migrations, deployments, and strategy to execution.
Thank you for subscribing!