DE Raph City Travel and Tour – We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Travel coordinators are responsible for sourcing, organizing, booking, tracking, and handling travel requests for an organization. They ensure that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Travel coordinators are required to have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. They rely on instructions and pre-established company guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Typical work activities of a travel coordinator include:
- Organizing travel requests;
- Providing and researching travel options and providing final itineraries;
- Liaising with other travel coordinators as required;
- Booking flights, hotels, cars, trains, and all other travel-related activities;
- Tracking travel expenses, reconciling travel costs, providing travel statements;
- Arranging short term mobilisation for suitable accommodation;
- Seeking and maintaining local knowledge as to best seasonal pricing and availability;
- Setting up and maintaining vendor accounts;
- And managing visa, passport, and customs situations as required.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
Applicants interested in the position of a travel coordinator must have:
- Demonstrated experience in booking high-volume travel requests;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills; and the ability to be on-call 24/7 for travel emergencies and urgent requests.
Travel coordinators also need to have:
- Excellent client management skills, the ability to establish and build rapport with key industry personnel;
- Firm understanding of providing excellence in internal customer service; and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships on all levels.
N80,000 – N95,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.