Everyone and also the children play with fireworks when the New Year or other celebration once a year. Though fireworks dangerous when played by children. Find out how to play it safety.
The important thing to remember is that the fireworks can also be dangerous, because it can cause burns and eye injuries to children and adults. The best way to protect family members from danger is not playing with it around the dwelling.
But if you want to keep playing, you and your child can enjoy it safely with these simple tips;
- Do not let the kids play their own fireworks. The same is true for firecrackers and rockets, because the game was too dangerous for children. When playing it do not give a too close distance between the fireworks with the kids, because sparks from the fireworks are also dangerous and hot.
- Buy legal fireworks. Usually legal fireworks company is equipped with a label maker and composition, as well as keeps a cool and dry place.
- Do not ever try to make your own fireworks.
- Play in the open door, do not play in the yard or roadside.
- Stay away from others. Fireworks can sometimes be just shooting in the wrong direction;
- When installing the fireworks away from anything flammable, such as leaves or other materials.
- Do not let the children take the pieces after a lit firework. A few flakes might be still burning.
- After use, clean all the pieces and soak in water before disposal into the trash.
- If your eye injuries do not let children touch or rub your eyes, because it could cause further damage. And also do not rinse eyes with water or attempt to give an ointment on it. But seek immediate medical help in order not to endanger his eyesight.
Fireworks lit to celebrate something and so can be enjoyed by anyone. To play it safe with it, so it does not lead to disaster later.
Source by Irfan Iskandar