Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP)
Job ID: 46215
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- The Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) is the flagship digital graduate trainee attraction program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
- Graduate Trainees would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and locations across the
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity
- They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges and developmental programs.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at engagement.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) Degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Automated testing
- Cloud immersion
- Cloud Admin/Technician
- Cloud application development
- Penetration Testing skills
- New Data analytics platforms & support
- Emerging intrusion detection
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Cloud Security
- Linux OS Administrator
- Operations Support
- User Interface & User Experience Design
- Microservice architecture & development
- UI/UX development
- Cloud security expert
- CI/CD technology