The Adirelounge is a hand-dyed Textile Company that creates unique designs on non-conventional fabrics like chiffon, T-shirts, scarves and silk. We also train rural women, widows, vulnerable and out of school youth in this Adire skill.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Updates the social media accounts with fresh content to improve engagement and outreach
- Conducts research to find articles and stories relevant to the company’s mission and
- vision and posts on our social media platforms to invite conversation and interaction
- Monitors and replies to conversation/interaction in social media accounts
- Work on influencer campaigns, mediaoutreach and affiliates.
- Updates the website blogs, email newsletter.
- Ready to learn howsocial media networks works (Pinetrest, IG, Tiktok, Reels, Twitter) etc.
- Handles online enquiries.
- Updates and grows the Constant Contact list
- Tracks social media interaction and fanbase growth and provides communication team with monthly updates
- Provides assistance with special events
- Contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Creative self-starter with a passion for empowering women in developing countries
- Experience with website maintenance and social media platforms
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with the team.
- Be flexible and willing to take on other tasks in this start-up environment.
- No experience required.
- Have a love for social media and the ability to come up with great content.
- Have a working laptop and phone.
N25,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This role is a remote role so location is not important. Internet payment will be provided.