Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Hospitality industry is in need of an experienced candidate for the position below:
The Job : Hotel Security Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Supervises plans and schedules Security activities.
- Determines personnel deployment and level requirements within a shift.
- Knowledgeable of all duties of the Security Officer, Dispatcher and Supervisor.
- Plans and schedules all Security activities for the shift
- Conducts thorough investigations necessary to complete accurate incident reports in a timely manner.
- Must be trained, skilled and certified in First Aid, BLS and AED.
- Assures optimum guest satisfaction through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and employee conduct on the premises. Documents infractions and advises management where appropriate.
- Responds to all emergencies such as fire, injuries, property damage, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have minimum of 5 years proven experience in a 3- star hotel
- Security/military/law enforcement experience
- Professional authority
- Active listening skills
- Communication skills
- Use of Firearms (depends on hotel)
- Use of Security systems (video surveillance and alarms)
- Use of Two-way radios
- Must reside on the Island
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Job expires in 25 days.