MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The Job : Senior Manager, VAS
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To position MTN Nigeria at the forefront of technological innovation within the telecoms sector, through the development and support of VAS products and services that will attract and retain customers, grow ARPU and create new revenue streams.
- To facilitate the achievement of MTN’s core marketing objectives – that of successful connection of target customers with the core elements of the MTN proposition designed to meet these target customers’ needs and aspirations.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Growth in Digital Revenue, Growth in RMS Subscriptions, Increase in myMTN Active Users- APP + WEB., Growth Increase in Ayoba subscribers).
- Develop possible future scenarios of MTNN’s VAS product portfolio by considering current and future technologies and determine the combination of features and techniques that will positively impact and satisfy customer’s needs and aspirations.
- Identify and advise on new opportunities for MTNN to explore by providing products and services based on the evolution of technologies.
- Maintain in-life products and services.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to monitor progress against targets routinely and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience
- Partner effectively with MTNN’s critical high-value customers to enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand.
- Collaborate with other business units to develop business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies, organising required resources, monitoring and periodically reporting progress of plans
- Direct and provide a strategic framework for product managers to develop VAS products and services.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 9-17years work experience:
- Experience developing and managing simple and complex telecommunications-based products and services.
- Management experience in telecommunications, product development.
- Experience in co-coordinating external agencies and suppliers.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders within an established organisation.
- Experience managing small and large projects.
How To Apply