SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Retail Shop Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- As the Retail Shop Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the running and overall operational success of Skit Store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquaint subordinates with product knowledge and software training where necessary
- Manage / Motivate Retail and support staff to meet or exceed sales targets
- Assign workers to specific projects such as cleaning, rearranging of stocks, receiving new inventory or restocking based on the frequency
- Keep track of stock ordering through inventory management software
- Give daily, weekly and monthly update on sales activities- items in most/ least demand, customer preference and market trends to Head of Retail
- Attend to customer inquiries
- Deal with customer queries, resolution of complaints and escalate when necessary
- Maintain awareness of market trends and monitoring what competitors are doing
- Manage petty cash expense at the outlet
- Train and develop the staff working under you (leadership and personnel effectiveness)
- Attendance Register to be kept and monitored for all reporting staff
- Supervise the cleaning of the outlet- dusting, sweeping, mopping, washing of toilets/ napkins, trimming of the flower hedges, refuse disposal
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- BSc / BA in business administration or relevant field
Skill and Competence:
- Leadership: You must be able to lead and motivate your team
- Communication: Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure especially during the peak period and handle challenging situations
- Personal attributes: Confident, Self-driven and Enthusiastic
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 31 days.