LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Junior Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Junior Accountant is responsible for posting journal entries, updating financial statements, managing & maintaining accounts receivable and payables, administration of monthly payroll and preparing of financial reports. Also, ensuring that the world class standards are maintained.
- Maintain financial transactions on the accounting software chart of accounts and annual budget.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections
- Manage inventory by liaising with production department.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software.
- Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
- Resolving debtor’s queries, outstanding invoices and statements
- Managing payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Good knowledge and experience with general ledger, accounting and financial reporting principles & practices.
- Ability to use Xero or other accounting software.
- Experience with audit preparations is an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and communication Skills
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a flexible work environment
- Assertive and proactive: willing to learn and grow in the role
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 6 days.