LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a branded Water Distribution Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to grow its team by hiring a competent candidate in the capacity below:
The Job : Marketer (NYSC)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reference No.: PPL/0004/ACT
- Contributing to the development of the company by making regular sales and reaching targeted sales
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Making and maintaining product appeal to target market
- Researching client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Establishing business relationships with customer and vendors.
- Monitoring and maintaining Vendor relationship and performance.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required.
- Must be an NYSC Corp member.
- Must reside on the mainland, Lagos.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
- Must possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial and sale records
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strong analytical and organizational skill.
- Must possess commendable Interpersonal skills.
- Must be very organized.
- Must possess the ability to use management Tools example PowerPoint and Excel computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and sales target
- Must be detail-oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using “Marketer NYSC” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job expires in 5 days.