PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Full Time Pharmacist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos:
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, Lakowe, Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Apapa, Ikeja, Isolo, Egbeda, ikotun.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 20 days.