Ogun State Government has invited interested and eligible candidates for Project Manager Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Ogun State Government Project Manager Recruitment 2020/2021 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
1.) Project Manager (Agriculture)
- Minimum Master degree in Agriculture (All areas of Agriculture) Agricultural Engineering other relevant fields;
2.) Project Manager (Business Environment)
- Minimum master’s degree in management, economics, public administration, public finance or other relevant fields
3.) Project Manager (Skills Development)
- Minimum Master degree in Education, Educational Management, Economics, Engineering, Sciences and any other relevant field that will help in executing the sector DLIs
- 10 years’ post-graduation relevant work experience in designing, implementing and supervising development programs for the public sector, five (5) of which must be in a Project Management Office environment (PMO/PIU)
- Knowledge in learning and development pedagogies and andragogy
- Experience in working with Educational Institutions across all levels
- Experience of working with international organizations, bilateral donors and international financial institutions;
- Proven ability to draft, edit and produce written proposals and result-focused report.
- Proven experience working with government, civil society, international organizations, and donor Agencies.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office packages, Cloud computing, SharePoint etc.
- Effective communication in English Language
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free